Forum de la guilde nighthunter du jeu Nawakim Index du Forum 
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes    S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

The Will Of God Is The Word Of God

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde nighthunter du jeu Nawakim Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Délire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harisyoric

Masculin
Barre d'xp: 592
Moyenne de points: 5,58

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 01:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Will Of God Is The Word Of God Répondre en citant

The Will of God Is the Word of God
by James MacDonald

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Will of God Is the Word of God

God does not keep secrets. Yet, when it comes to God's will, we live in fear that he is holding out on us somehow. But the Bible clearly reveals God's will for your life. You only need to listen. When it comes to the subject of God's will, author and pastor James MacDonald finds rampant misunderstandings among Christians:

<ul><li>"Can I ever be sure about what God wants me to do?" </li><li>"What if I discover I've been doing something other than his will?" </li><li>"If I somehow stepped out of God's will at some point, can I ever get back on track, or is my case hopeless?" </li></ul>

If these are questions you never think about, then you are living in willful ignorance. And if you want to stay that way, don't listen to this book!

The Will of God Is the Word of God James MacDonald
The Will of God Is the Word of God book google docs

The Popes of Rome teach that Messiah must be symbolically sacrificed during the MassPope John Paul II said, Preserved free from all guilt of original sin, the Immaculate Virgin was taken up body and soul into heavenly glory upon the completion of her earthly sojournPius IX said, God has committed to the Blessed Virgin Mary the treasury of all good things in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace and all salvationHeres some other things that the Roman Catholic Church promotes that are not in the Word of GodLuke 8:19-21Pope Leo XIII said, With equal truth it may be said that of the great treasury of all graces given to us by Our Lordfor grace and truth came by Jesus Christnothing comes to us except through Marys mediation, for such is Gods WillBut He answered and said to them, My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do itSend me! My Bible My Bible offers users a great opportunity to study the bible5Source List:If youre in the Catholic Church, Jesus has lovingly called you to, Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plaguesBut He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthoodPope Benedict XV declared, To such extent did Mary suffer and almost die with her suffering and dying Son; to such extent did she surrender her maternal rights over her Son for: mans salvation Are you saved? Do you know your eternal destination? If not, this video is a must see!You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters belowToggle search Toggle navigation Read Toggle Dropdown Bible Versions Daily Bible Verse Audio Bible Reading Plans Books Of The Bible Parallel Bible Compare Translations Interlinear Bible Verses by Topic Apocrypha Books Inspirations Bible Stories Study Toggle Dropdown Library Devotionals Bible Study Blogs Prayers Video Commentaries Concordances Dictionaries Encyclopedias History Authors Lexicons Classics Other Resources Bible Trivia Teach Toggle Dropdown Pastors Sermon Illustrations Sermons Newsletter Newsletter Sign In Sign in Create account Forgot password Password Assistance Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue.for permission to use the Complete Jewish Bible; The Lockman Foundation for permission to use the New American Standard Bible; The National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA for permission to use the New Revised Standard Version; Thomas Nelson Publishers for permission to use the New King James Version of the Holy Bible; Tyndale House Publishers for permission to use the New Living Translation of the Bible; Logos Bible Study Software for permission to use 10,000 Sermon Illustrations Our Sites Contact Us It means that it is offered, not under its natural appearances, as was on calvary, but under other appearances, the appearances the sacramental signs

Users can add notes to scriptures, highlight verses, bookmark verses, and categorize verses with tags If you have an account Sign In or Create An Account Featured Topical Verses Peace Bible Verses Encouraging Bible Verses Hope Bible Verses Friendship Bible Verses Forgiveness Bible Verses Strength Bible Verses Love Bible Verses Inspirational Bible Verses More Topical Verses Popular Bible Verses John 3:16 Romans 8:28 Genesis 1:1 Proverbs 3:6 Philippians 4:6 Jeremiah 29:11 Philippians 4:13 Proverbs 3:5 Romans 12:2 Matthew 28:19 Video What is the Pentateuch? What Was Jesus Teaching Us in the Parable of the Sower (Matthew 13:1-23)? When Isaiah Talks about "the Coming of the Nations" in Chapters 19 & 49, What Does that Mean? Who Was the Prophet Isaiah? More Video Commentaries Geneva Study Bible John Gill's Exposition of the Bible Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible People's New Testament Wesley's Explanatory Notes More Commentaries Bible Study For the Days You Feel Defeated: Hope from Gideons Story 7 Daily Steps to Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart 5 Steps to Peace in a Really Bad Situation Wordplay in Jonah More Bible Study Articles Blogs 3 Reliable Ways to Overcome Sin A New Converts Guide to Understanding Christian Code Words What is a Pastors True Calling? Can Women be Deacons? More Blogs Inspirations More Inspirations Verse of the Day My Bible Popular Verses Video Commentaries Notes Bible Study Inspirations Copyright 2017, Bible Study Tools() No statuesHebrews 7:24-27Revelation 1:8After comparing what the Popes teach against the Scriptures, you too should come out of the Roman Catholic church!This is a very important message on Biblical salvation43]Pope Leo XIII said, O Virgin most holy, none abounds in the knowledge of God except through thee; none, O Mother of God, obtains salvation except through thee, none receives a gift from the throne of mercy except through thee 5d8a9798ff

Matthew in Your Pocket: A Pilgrimage with a GospelEl Opus Dei: Los secretos de una Obra entre creencias y esc&aacute;ndalos (Historia) (Spanish Edition)Bruce the Fire Dog Saves ChristmasLove at First Bark (Free Short Story): A Novella for Dog Lovers (Love Unleashed)Bulletin de la Soci&eacute;t&eacute; Centrale de l'Yonne pour l'Encouragement de l'Agriculture, 1880, Vol. 24 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)Men and Menswear: Sartorial Consumption in Britain 1880&ndash;1939 (The History of Retailing and Consumption)Victoria's SparrowsThe Mysterious Case of Cumberland High, Class of 1955Hist&oacute;rias e Desafios: Leitura para Crian&ccedil;as (Portuguese Edition) Renato PretiThe Case of the Vanishing Girls (Wildcat Crew) (Volume 1)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 01:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la guilde nighthunter du jeu Nawakim Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Délire
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation